Inspired by the #womenled campaign from our friends at The Women’s Chapter, we want to encourage women in Surrey to support all of the fantastic local shopkeepers that are founded or lead by women. Women truly are the driving force of the UK economy, with female founded businesses adding over £3 billion to the UK’s bottom line over the past year.
In the first of 4 awesome gift guides we’ve created with this in mind in mind, check out our round-up of 8 fabulous and affordable gifts that your family and friends will love…
1. Nu u box, a specially sourced health & beauty products for your wellbeing created by Kingston mama of one, Tara Benelbaida. Choose a one-off box or try a monthly subscription.
2. Booze flavoured treats for grown-ups, available at Pip & Gray in Cobham.
4. Tom Lane Alpaca bed socks. Under £20, these bad boys provide ultimate comfort for around the house, come in a selection of colours and look equally cool with a pair of boots. Shop it online or in-store at &hobbs in Shere.
5. Dancing Dragontail Gin. Created by Helen and Kate from The Gin Kitchen at their traditional distillery in the sunny Surrey hills, this delectable gin is inspired by the Cardamom Mountains of Cambodia. Grab a bottle from Cellar Wines in Ripley.
6. Discovery pass from Ebb & Flow in Farnham. Opened in October by mother and daughter duo, Katy and Jill, the studio offers yoga, pilates and barre classes suitable for beginners to even the most advanced yogi’s. The pass entitles you to unlimited classes for one month for only £50!
7. The magpie in your life will go ape over these jewelled accessories at The Packhouse. Starting from just £12, you can shop this look and check out all of the other amazing things they have in-store at their next exclusive shopping event on 7th December. Book now so you don’t miss out…
8. Currently obsessed with the Cabbage White Englands’ initial layer necklace. First spotted at &hobbs in Shere, these handmade sterling silver necklaces are the perfect gift for someone special or buy one for yourself ;). Check out the full range of jewellery over on Cabbage White’s website now…
If you’re still in need of more #giftspo come along to one of the she.space Shopkeepers Week events taking place from 7th December – 14th December. And don’t forget to book your ticket to our Merry & Bright Christmas party! Free fizz, fantastic shopping and a chance to catch up with the lovely ladies of she.space before the Christmas holidays.